One of the best things about being an adult is knowing that I can make pancakes whenever I want, no more waiting for that one day a year! The only thing that puts me off eating them all the time is that they’re a little fussy to make…until now.
This Almond Pancake Muffin recipe is as simple as mixing the batter and pouring into muffin cases, then you can have a shower while they bake in the oven. Genius.
Almond Pancake Muffins
180g ground almonds
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp raw honey
190ml almond milk
1 small banana, diced
Handful of raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180/gas mark 4
- Mix the ground almonds and baking powder in a large bowl
- Add the eggs, milk and honey and whisk until fully combined
- Gentle fold in the banana and raspberries then pour into the muffin cases, place on the middle shelf of the oven for 12-15 minutes
- Remove from the oven and top with a teaspoon of yogurt, a couple of raspberries and some mint